Eclectic fatblr/fitblr/mumblr. 41 y.o. married momma of 3. Polyamorous Swinger. RNY 08.27.13. SW: 297; CW: 202, UGW: 147.
I’ve got an 8 a.m. I.E.P. meeting for our daughter. (I.E.P. stands for Individualized Education Plan.)
My current bible is From Emotions to Advocacy: The Special Education Survival Guide by Pam and Pete Wright, founders of the Wrightslaw Website.
Our adoption support group gave all of us parents a free copy earlier this year and it’s been very helpful and informative for me.
So long as they don’t try to cut any of the services she’s currently receiving, I am ardently committed to not crying at tomorrow’s meeting.
- quitethemthfr likes this
- teachingtheexceptional likes this
- legnaytridreh likes this
- absintheofpoe likes this
- newrider likes this
- shannyisrad likes this
- davesnothere likes this
- tracemyacceptance likes this
- frontsightfocus likes this
- mintyfreshprincess likes this
- shelishoelee said: Wrightslaw is amazing. Record the meeting, and don’t agree to anything you don’t want to. Love you!
- shelishoelee likes this
- musingsofmike likes this
- wittyclitty likes this
- stilltiedtothetracks likes this
- pewpsmagee likes this
- buck4itt said: You’re a good mom. Sigh.
- buck4itt likes this
- andrews-stuff likes this
- morphobtrfly posted this